confusing

Kamis, 04 Desember 2008

i dun how to start n what will i write but i wanna share to u about everything i feel n i think, one day i tried to tell to my friends about my planning in sharing our technique that we've got from training but no respond from them, so how to share with them??? on the other hand my principle ask me to be an OC to hold a training n invite bu itje, n now still in planning n at 20th dec i'll meet b. itje first n tell to her about my planning, even i sent sms to b.itje n she agreed. but i still confuse with my job description. actually i plan my training at 9-10 january n invite the other school around me. if u have suggestion about my plan please call me or send me sms as soon as possible ok!!!!




luv n miss u all

isna
isnazone@yahoo.com
085642005792

1 komentar:

Shane Anderson mengatakan...

I love your blog that Jakarta Tour was amazing keep posting like this also If you are looking for the amazing watch straps just Click Here!